Tuesday 20 December 2011

Extending the Gaming Table - Part 2

I managed to get the second part of the extension completed this afternoon.  After yesterday's experience I made sure I wore an extra pair of socks when working the garage as it was pretty cold again.  This part of the table doubles as my workbench and so I will now be able to get back to my basing with better lighting.

Next up I need to unpack and sort the remaining boxes from the move as I now have somewhere to put the stuff!  Of course if I am lucky next weekend I may have more things to have to think about storing!

The main challenge will be coming up with a managable labelling system so I can actually find things when I need them.  


2 comments:

  1. I don't like the idea of you getting cold while basing your miniatures! A little oil fired radiator might be required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately it's the garage that's sans heating rather than the Loftwaffe!

    ReplyDelete