Sunday 9 August 2009

Another project?

On the way back from the barbers yesterday I popped into the local branch of the British Bookshops chain. I spotted Fusiliers by Mark Urban but not having read his previous work and with AWI not currently on my radar I wasn't sure. Of course the £2.99 price tag overcame all!

I've been looking at the Perry Miniatures ranges and wondering whether to do another project with their lovely figures, especially given their excellent service. This book combined with This Land Divided the latest TooFatLardies Sharp Practice supplement are certainly pushing me towards AWI (albeit from two different theatres of the war).

I'll post my thoughts on both once I have had a chance to read them.

5 comments:

  1. Looks an interesting book. I must look out for it.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so and for £2.99 it seemed worth picking up on the off chance - after all most magazines are more than that now!

    I got mine from Sussex Stationers in Ashford.

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you have had a few days to look it over, what are your thoughts on the supplement?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris,

    I am planning to put up a post about it over the weekend when I have a moment!

    Al

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent. Thanks. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete